This site is hosted by www.typeform.com on behalf of the Department of Finance Canada. This site provides Canadians with an opportunity to share ideas on how best to grow Canada’s economy. Your ideas are important for the development of Canada’s economic approach.
You can browse this site without registering or providing personal information.
The Department of Finance Canada may use your submissions to:
- understand who participants in this consultation are;
- measure the success of the consultation and the site; and
- develop policies and programs.
Submissions may also be cited in Government of Canada online and print publications such as the federal budget, unless you request that your information not be published.
The information you provide is collected under the authority of the Financial Administration Act for the purpose of public consultation. Personal information will be protected and used in accordance with the Privacy Act and will be stored in Personal Information Bank PSU 938, Outreach Activities. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to request access to your personal information held by a government institution, and to request corrections should you believe that the information you provided contains errors or omissions. If you wish to avail yourself of this right or require clarification about this statement, please contact the Department of Finance Canada. For more information on privacy issues and the Privacy Act, please consult the website of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner or call 1-800-282-1376.
Information collected is subject to the Access to Information Act and may be accessible or protected as required under this Act.
Rules of engagement
Your ideas and comments will be reviewed. Those that do not respect the rules of engagement will be removed. Accounts acting contrary to these rules could be temporarily or permanently disabled.
Your post or comment must not contain:
- profanity or discrimination on the basis of, for example, race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, or sexual orientation;
- text written in all capital letters, which can be difficult to read and might be interpreted as yelling;
- personal attacks or defamatory statements;
- anything illegal;
- unintelligible or irrelevant messages; or
- any other message that does not contribute meaningfully to the conversation.
Your post or comment must be:
- relevant to the discussions;
- in either English or French*;
- coherent and intelligible;
- original (it cannot be excerpted from another source);
- without reference to any commercial activity, such as advertising or publicity;
- considerate of your privacy and the privacy of others (do not include your phone number or email address in your post or comment).
* Comments will be posted in the language in which they are submitted. For more information, please see the Official Languages section of Canada.ca’s Terms and Conditions.
- Date modified: